We have partnered with 24 Hour Fitness to offer All-STARS 2018 at three location in Colorado: Parker/Aurora, Centennial, and Colorado Springs. We will select 10 All-STARS for each Spring Session and each Fall Session. All-STARS is ideal for the person who has the initiative to learn how to make healthy choices, can dedicate one day a week to attend TEAM workouts, and can dedicate one day a week to working out with their Mentor.
All-STARS will teach Athletes and their guardians about healthy nutrition, encourage them to move their bodies every day, and help them find the fun in fitness and healthy eating. The goal of All-STARS is to decrease the risk of obesity and foster independence while inspiring each Athlete to be healthy and fit every day of their life. We want our Athletes to become independent in choosing healthy foods. We want our Athletes to be capable of doing all the things their bodies are meant to do for as long as they live. We want our Athletes to feel like they belong and know what to do when they walk through the front door of 24 Hour Fitness.
To join the Healthy Me community as an All-STAR, Athletes and their guardian must agree to attend the majority of the TEAM Workouts and provide transportation as needed. Once enrolled, each Athlete will be matched with a Mentor for a one-to-one weekly workout to help them achieve their fitness and nutrition goals.
Athletes will receive:
- 3 month membership to any 24 Hour Fitness in Colorado
- Fitness Mentor to work out with once a week
- Personal Fitness Assessment and Measurements at the beginning and end of each session
- One on One consult with our Healthy Me nutritionist
- Fitness schedules and challenges
- Hands-on and Interactive Nutrition class
- Weekly group workouts led by a certified personal trainer
Parents and Guardians will receive:
- Option to join 24 Hour Fitness and have access to every club in Colorado for $40 per month
- One on One nutrition consult with your Athlete
Not sure if All-STARS is right for you? Contact Us.